Any RedMax owners?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidV

Nov 20, 2005
Richmond VA
I was looking at backpack blowers and saw the Redmax ones. they look nice but I don't know anyone who has ever owned any of their stuff so I'm looking for some input

they are the best.Husqvarna bought them.i wouldn't have any other brand of blower.all new Husky blowers are RedMax.i have the Husky BT-180.it's insane.i sold my billygoat 8 hp it's so good.

I've had a RedMax weed whacker for about 10 years. Performs flawlessly, with zero maintenance and total neglect.

I have used Redmax trimmers and blowers commercially for years. They have been hands down the best performing brand I have tried, every time I decide to give brand "x" a try instead I end up sorry that I didn't just buy a Redmax.

I have a 8100 Redmax. It will move just about anything one would want to. I never used a backpack blower before buying this one and was surprised at its power. It does get a bit heavy on my old shoulders, but that may be due to me having surgery that went bad and I don't have my manly strength yet. %-P

Shipper

Well I ended up going with a Stihl 380D. I was tempted to go the Dolmar route but dollar for dollar I didn't feel like I could beat the Stihl. I also don't have a Redmax dealer in the area. There are several Stihl dealers in the area. I ran the thing for a couple hours today. Did very nice work. Really gives some blast when I need it.

I bought a Redmax 7200 this year. Just did 2 days of leaves, it's sweet. This has been the blower all of the landscapers have been using for years. My father can tear up any machine. He's had them all. His Redmax must be 5 years old, looks like it went thru the war but it runs great.

Status
Not open for further replies.