Any selkirk dealers?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb51b

Feeling the Heat
Dec 24, 2007
Birmingham AL
Are there any selkirk dealers on here that can help me with figuring out which parts I will need for my conversion to double wall? I have read the online resources and can't seem to decide exactly which parts I will need! It seems that there is some conflicting info out there..

Thanks in advance.

Jason

what are you trying to do?

Convert my single wall to double. I need to know if I need a different adapter to go from the stove to the double wall and from the double wall to the class a. Also is DSP the same as Superpipe? Some say yes. Do they interchange? Will they both attach to my supervent class a?

Jason

you should be abel to interchange them you will need a doublewall stove adpt. and a universal chimney adpt. and what ever lenghts you need and you should be good

Great. Thank you very much. Now to figure out if I should go 2 45's or 1 90. I will hopefully hear back from the bkvp tomorrow and I will ask him. I want to get this rolling befo I have to head out of town.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.