Any Stove rebuilders? Avent pellet stove.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FirepotPete

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2010
Titletown U.S.A
Just looking through CL and saw this. Might be something someone could use.

Brand New!!! Never used!! Avent pellet stove made by American Energy Systems Analog Control board 10 pin Molex plug A Rare Find!!!! Plastic protectant cover still on face

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/5433535349.html

Wonder if they'll throw in the Atari game system too? That board looks pretty archaic but I have no clue as to what I am looking at either. Might need to locate a project stove first so you have something to put it in. Any idea when these were made or the stove it would work in was?

Looks very simplified which has its plus side. I'll have to Google that stove.

Wonder if they'll throw in the Atari game system too? That board looks pretty archaic but I have no clue as to what I am looking at either. Might need to locate a project stove first so you have something to put it in. Any idea when these were made or the stove it would work in was?

Looks very simplified which has its plus side. I'll have to Google that stove.
They were made by AES, they make the MagnuM stove line now. Early 2000's from what I could gather.

Just thought I'd post it in case someone around here would be interested in the board, cheap enough to ship, not like shipping a stove, if the person has all of the rest of the stove ready to go or knows of one that needs a little love and a new board they might have something for a few winters pretty cheap.

They were made by AES, they make the MagnuM stove line now. Early 2000's from what I could gather.

Just thought I'd post it in case someone around here would be interested in the board, cheap enough to ship, not like shipping a stove, if the person has all of the rest of the stove ready to go or knows of one that needs a little love and a new board they might have something for a few winters pretty cheap.

Are they a multi-fuel stove? I guess they are discontinued and the Magnums replaced them? I had never even heard of the name or stove. Learned about a new one there. Now it makes more sense. Probably worth every penny to the right person in need. Or someone that wants a back up which I assume is why the seller had the extra.

The Avent stove is a 12 volt stove. Almost the same exhaust fan and room fan combination as the Theilin. Still kicking myself for not buying one on CL for $300. Its still supported by AES. Would make for a great off grid heater.

The Avent stove is a 12 volt stove. Almost the same exhaust fan and room fan combination as the Theilin. Still kicking myself for not buying one on CL for $300. Its still supported by AES. Would make for a great off grid heater.
To bad someone didn't start the bone yard of discarded pellet stoves like they do with old snowmobiles, I love going through them remembering which model I was riding and which joints ache today because of that ride. _g

Good info on the 12 volt. Wish I knew were to get the rest of the stove, I'd probably make it a project myself.

The Avent stove is a 12 volt stove.
What kind of run times are we talking here? So it was set up for battery power? 12V to me means car and truck batteries.

Manual

Attachments

• avent-manual-2003.pdf
    409.5 KB · Views: 494
I work in Reedsburg, right off of Viking Dr shown on the map.......if anyone is interested in it.

Reactions: FirepotPete
Status
Not open for further replies.