Any thoughts on what a nearly new Regency I2400 is worth?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PineKnot

Feb 11, 2007
Edwardsville, KS
We've been thinking about moving to a house with a fireplace, so I've been thinking about an insert. I saw a Regency I2400, that is priced at roughly half of what it would be new. It appears to be complete and in like new condition. I know there would be no warranty (and the factory warranty is limited lifetime). Searching through old posts on this site, I saw at least one thread where the poster bought the same insert for about $600. Is that about right, or are these worth a lot more? Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks!

I would guess a new straight black/black I2400 would run you C$$ ballpark $2100.00. It is a good unit. , get the blower fan also.

Status
Not open for further replies.