Any Vogelzang VG5770 users, tips, ect?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HillbillyDlux

Feb 17, 2013
Just reaching out to anyone using this stove. Trying to get some pointers, tips, ect, my father and I recently Installed this in his home.

I don't own one, but the only tip I can give is, give the stove a good going over, look for all the possible cleanout covers inside and outside the fire box, make sure the stove is super clean every 5 - 7 days.

One other thing, this stove has the same core parts that some other branded name stoves have, so do some homework and see what other stoves it looks like under a different name.

I know that the hopper and auger is the same as the US Stove 5660 / Ashley 5660, the limit switches (high and low) may also be the same as well as the exhaust blower and room air blower. This stove also has the same control panel as the US Stove 5660 / Ashley 5660.

There is a cleanout panel on the right side of the unit (as you look at the stove) it has 2 bolts holding it on. Make sure it is included in your cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.