Any word on the new pellet grill?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shtrdave

Feeling the Heat
Feb 13, 2012
SW PA
I remember reading a while back that one of the stove companies was making a pellet grill, I don't remember which one it was but I believe someone from the company is on the forum here and had mentioned it in a thread. Looking for some info and updates on it.

thanks

I remember reading a while back that one of the stove companies was making a pellet grill, I don't remember which one it was but I believe someone from the company is on the forum here and had mentioned it in a thread. Looking for some info and updates on it.

thanks

No, but in the mean time just get a tin can and a grate like this. Works good with just a handful of wood pellets!

Thanks
Went to the Englander website but no mention of a grill. I thought they said the grills may be ready for summer, but I could be mistaken, I usually am.

Reactions: smoke show
Where the hell are the englander dudes when ya need them???

No real specs yet.... Still in testing. As far as I know. There supposed to be ready this Winter (Pellet stove and Pellet grill).

Thats all I got....

Send an email or PM to Mike Holton as ESW.

Reactions: smoke show
Status
Not open for further replies.