Anybody got a 05-07 F150?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwill

Oct 13, 2010
W. MI
Looking a getting an 05 f150 super crew 4x4 with the 5.4 in it. Anybody have one? Do you like it? Any issues with these trucks i should be aware of. I do know about the spark plugs problems. The one i'm looking at has had them done.

Hey There,
Not sure how much this helps, but I've never owned a Ford until I picked up an '09 last year--since then, I've noticed that most places use them for their fleet vehicles and I've had many people tell me Fords are bulletproof. As for mine, it's been solid--and I get around 19 MPG for 70/30 highway/city driving. It's the 4.6, though, so I'm not sure how they compare.

S

Status
Not open for further replies.