Anybody in VA need a redwood saw? CL ad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osagebow

Minister of Fire
Jan 29, 2012
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Reactions: Thistle and ScotO
Very nice.I'd buy it if I had the spare cash..And that's actually a 3/4 wrap,not a full wrap bar.

Reactions: ScotO
With that bar (Cannon) and handle, he might actually get close to his asking price.

Reactions: ScotO
go price a 60" Cannon bar......get ready to swallow your tongue! I missed out on an 084 in Shippensburg a couple months back. It was listed for 500 bucks! I called and called and called the guy, just kept getting the answering service. So I'm guessing it was sold, probably around 10 minutes after it was listed! I have a 42" bar (older Oregon roller-tip) that's in great shape, .404-63 full skip full chisel. That puppy will go on my 075 when I get it finished up later this winter. That's about as big of a bar as I hope to ever need here in central PA........

Reactions: osagebow
Seems like he put a lot of effort into the listing, considering that whoever would buy that monster would know what it is. I do like the line about fuel consumption.
Certainly appears to be in good shape. I'd say it's worth a grand.

Dang nice shape, be a fun saw with a 32" or 36" bar & 9 pin rim. Hmmmm. A C

Status
Not open for further replies.