Anybody know much about or own the Breckwell sp6000 multi fuel (corn or pellets) stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy C

Feb 23, 2008
United States
I recently just purchased a Breckwell sp6000 multi fuel stove and I was wondering if anybody has any general information about this stove or if anybody else owns one? How much corn or pellets should this thing be burning. I've been running it for two weeks now and I've never had it set above the third heat setting and it just seems to be burning a LOT of fuel. For instance in two weeks I've went through 30 (40 pound) bags of pellets and 4 (50 pound) bags of corn. Does this seem normal or is this too much and if so what would be causing this? Any kind of feedback would be great.

Troy,
When I saw your question on Yahoo I just knew I was sending you to the right place to get your questions answered...seems Like I may have been.......I cannot bring myself to say that word...Wrong.....Ok I said it....come on guys help this guy out

Status
Not open for further replies.