Anybody know the color of this stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cannon

Feb 7, 2014
clinton co. pa
I bought a Harman Magnafire Elite at an auction and want to restore it but I'm having a hard time matching the paint. I've been told Harman uses stove bright paint so that's the colors I have been trying.Went to a Harman dealer and was told they have no idea what color it is and they have no way of finding out,I find that hard to believe.I do know it's not Honey Glo Brown,Metallic Mahogany,Golden Fire Brown or Mauve.Here's a picture of the stove,the year is a 1989 or 1990.

elite.jpg

I have painted my stoves for eons with Stove Bright Goldenfire Brown Metallic and I know it looks exactly like the paint on every Harman stove I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.