Anybody know where I can get a stove pipe collar that fits larger than 8" diameter?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosencra38

Jun 17, 2008
West Michigan
I ask because when the dealer installed my Quad 4300 last week they went through the existing hole in my ceiling (from my old fireplace I ripped out) and of course the hole was bigger than the pipe. I'm not sure if this is a thimble that they used to go through the ceiling (the stove pipe goes through it) but it must be 10-12" in diameter and I stil have a 1-2" space all the way around it. I'm looking for something to either fill in this space or cover it up but can't find anything that will fit over something this large. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.