Anybody need a peavey?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon1270

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
www.workbyhand.com
There's a guy an hour or so East of me who's been advertising a nearly-new Logrite 48" peavey, along with a nearly-new Logrite 48" cant hook. I'm going to be out in his neighborhood this weekend, so I'm toying with the idea of stopping by because I kinda want the cant hook. His asking price is too high, but the ad's been up all summer with no takers so there may be some flexibility there. I could offer to buy both so he doesn't have to think about it anymore, but I don't need both...

His asking price is too high, but the ad's been up all summer with no takers so there may be some flexibility there. I could offer to buy both so he doesn't have to think about it anymore, but I don't need both...
Hi Jon,
I just looked at the ad. I have a Stihl cant hook but wouldn't mind having a peavy too. Offer him $140 for both. If he will take that I'll give you half for the peavy.
Brian

Reactions: BrianK
Status
Not open for further replies.