Anybody play Hay Day for the iPad?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swedishchef

Minister of Fire
Jan 17, 2010
Inuvik, Northwest Territories
Just curious if there's any Hearth.com members who play Hay Day. It is a game that allows you to start farming. The farm grows over time, more experience = more things you can farm. It's a great little game. If you know people who play you can add their usernames and trade items with them.

Anybody play??

Andrew

I opened a Facebook account so that I could keep track of my kids. Never guessed it would allow me to catch up with many high school friends, and more from my early years in the military.

Reminds me of the Oregon Trail game we got on our first computer. After several nights of playing I got eaten by a bear.

Reactions: Swedishchef
CT-MIke: I totally understand why people have facebook. My highschool reunion will reunite me with those that I have lost contact with over the years. I simply find there is too much on facebook. Considering I am in law enforcement, it's just not for me. http://lifehacker.com/5843969/facebook-is-tracking-your-every-move-on-the-web-heres-how-to-stop-it

http://www.firstpost.com/tech/facebook-finally-admits-to-tracking-non-users-133684.html

(The reality is that I will get in touch with too many ex-girlfriends and then my marriage will end in divorce....1/3 of divorces now mention facebook....lol)

Eaten by a bear eh Jack? According to your avatar you transformed into one as well.

Andrew

I never heard of it until I saw this post. Now my wife is irritated at me whenever my ipod beeps at me that the crops are ready or the eggs need to be retrieved. It is a bit addicting.

lol. Nice! Show her the game and get her playing it. I showed my wife and now I play 20 minutes a day and she is checking on it every 1-2 hours. I think it is the first game I have ever seen her play...we are lvl 19 now.

You can shut off the notifications under the iPad settings. ;)

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.