Anyone around elwood Indiana want to help cut wood!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ray 2 out of 4 better than i can do! One load sunday

Attachments

• ray 4.JPG
    ray 4.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 376
  • ray 2.JPG
    ray 2.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 365
Ok this guy has added another tree to the list 6 total all over 40 in. ANYONE NEED FIRE WOOD CLOSE TO ALEX,ELWOOD,SUMMITVILLE,FAIRMOUNT,ANDERSON,MUNCIE,Marion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMAUL CALL ME I WILL MAKE ARRANGMENT FOR YOU TO CUT ON YOUR OWN ANYTIME YOU WANT (just need to make sure I have enough on the ground for you) There is 30 cords plus here who needs some!

I'm renting a car and going to Chicago this weekend. Any chance I could pick up a round on my way back through? I'd need someone there to load it for me as I'll have my nice jeans on.

kenny chaos said:
I'm renting a car and going to Chicago this weekend. Any chance I could pick up a round on my way back through? I'd need someone there to load it for me as I'll have my nice jeans on.
Yes sir bring them cute jeans on down!

smokinj said:
kenny chaos said:

Wait a minute now.....

That's odd, my trip just got cancelled. Sorry, count me out.

kenny chaos said:
smokinj said:
kenny chaos said:

Wait a minute now.....
HOPE There hip hugger! lol just kidding

Listen up pal and listen good. I was only kidding about stopping for a round. I don't want your wood or anyone else's. I have my own wood, not much, but it's enough to keep the WIFE and I happy.
P.S.- Don't send anymore PM's or I'll tell a moderator! (hehehehehe)

kenny chaos said:
Listen up pal and listen good. I was only kidding about stopping for a round. I don't want your wood or anyone else's. I have my own wood, not much, but it's enough to keep the WIFE and I happy.
P.S.- Don't send anymore PM's or I'll tell a moderator! (hehehehehe)
Thats rich!lol

I've already talked the wife into letting me add for or five more pallets around the yard so I take more wood. I can come about anytime on Saturday's to cut if that a good day for you. When you said 5 trees I had no idea they were that big. Know he wants a 6th tree gone. This is a wood burners wet dream.

MMaul said:
I've already talked the wife into letting me add for or five more pallets around the yard so I take more wood. I can come about anytime on Saturday's to cut if that a good day for you. When you said 5 trees I had no idea they were that big. Know he wants a 6th tree gone. This is a wood burners wet dream.
I will go up and drop another one tuesday a.m. and tell him you will be up on saturday!(if you can?)

Yeah Saturday will be good. What would you like to do about the large rounds of the trunks that one person cant lift?

MMaul said:
Yeah Saturday will be good. What would you like to do about the large rounds of the trunks that one person cant lift?
ill bring in the splitter for that,I wont be there saturday but will drop another one so you can take smaller stuff!The home owner name is chris just talk to him no problem with you cutting.I will do all the felling and we have till march to finish so as you get more space from buring just come and get another truck load!

Thanks I really appreciate everything.

Thanks for posting. As dangerous as tree felling is, it is an incredible rush when they go. I love it and
hate it all at the same time.

I will be out there Saturday to cut it up. It's a nice video you can see how big that last tree was.

This Friday will mark the first week of 24/7 buring for me. So I will have room free up and adding more pallets.

I was a little worried about room but then I thought you can never have enough wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.