Anyone burned Platinum Brand pellets before?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tguellich

Aug 28, 2015
I got my Hudson River Chatham insert last year and it was amazing. I tried many brands of pellets and Dry Creek were by far the best I burned as far as ash and heat. I can't get Dry Creek around me this year so I am considering 2 ton of Platinum Brand. I found a few good reviews but can't find any info here, where I really trust the input. Final price for the Plats works out to $6.25/bag.
Thanks in advance for the help.

I got my Hudson River Chatham insert last year and it was amazing. I tried many brands of pellets and Dry Creek were by far the best I burned as far as ash and heat. I can't get Dry Creek around me this year so I am considering 2 ton of Platinum Brand. I found a few good reviews but can't find any info here, where I really trust the input. Final price for the Plats works out to $6.25/bag.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Some pellet names end in "Platinum", but if you mean the ones that are called "Platinum" like the picture,
they are very good. We sold quite a few last season, and have people ask for them again,
so that is a good sign. The test data is very good....
I don't think you would be disappointed
plat_pellet.jpg

Dan

Some pellet names end in "Platinum", but if you mean the ones that are called "Platinum" like the picture,
they are very good. We sold quite a few last season, and have people ask for them again,
so that is a good sign. The test data is very good....
I don't think you would be disappointed
plat_pellet.jpg

Dan
Those are exactly what I am talking about Dan. Thank you for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.