Anyone close to Neward NJ? Free Mulbery on CL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that also. Its just a little too far. I just went about half that distance to get a cord of ash from CL.

bernie i dont have a chance of free wood in bucks county with you on watch. i get most of my free wood in nj as i work there and do a lot of traveling from so brunswick to brownsmills.

diodeduster said:
bernie i dont have a chance of free wood in bucks county with you on watch. i get most of my free wood in nj as i work there and do a lot of traveling from so brunswick to brownsmills.

hey neighbor! haha. I have enough for 2 years (hopefully, this will be my first winter burning) but im always looking for the good stuff.

You must score a lot just from closings where the new buyer insists that the firewood be removed before they'll close

SolarAndWood said:
You must score a lot just from closings where the new buyer insists that the firewood be removed before they'll close
At my dad's place it was just the opposite. He sold his land after his house burned to the ground and when we were taking away the firewood and other chattels, the new owner tried to claim it wasn't chattels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chattels

LLigetfa said:
SolarAndWood said:
At my dad's place it was just the opposite. He sold his land after his house burned to the ground and when we were taking away the firewood and other chattels, the new owner tried to claim it wasn't chattels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chattels

"Accountants also distinguish personal property from real property because personal property can be depreciated faster than improvements (while land is not depreciable at all). "

I guess I would have to agree with the new owner given that definition. In addition to never depreciating, I consider my woodpile to be one of the best hedges against inflation out there.

Why don't you guys from PA stay in PA. You come here to steal our jobs! That not bad enough now your taking our wood!
There isn't enough jobs or wood in PA?

gzecc said:
Why don't you guys from PA stay in PA. You come here to steal our jobs! That not bad enough now your taking our wood!

hahaha that's funny right there!! :lol:

gzecc said:

Actually the real reason i go to NJ is for the cheap booze and gas. But didnt NJ just raise the tax on alcohol? I wonder what the price difference is now between the $8-9 six pack in PA and the $5-6 i used to pay in NJ before the tax hike.

Status
Not open for further replies.