Anyone Else Have Problems with Wood Stove Parts of NC???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

69_Eliminator

Nov 26, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I ordered a rheostat for my old school Aurora insert almost three weeks ago and haven't gotten it yet. The person I talked to when making the order told me I would have it before the weekend, well guess what that never happened. I tried calling multiple times, no answer and couldn't leave a voice mail because the mailbox was full. I sent an email at the beginning of this week with the order confirmation number they gave me and no return email. Of course they charged my credit card immediately after placing the order.

Has anyone else problems with them? Does anyone know if they have gone out of business or just in general what the deal is? I guess at this point I should call my credit card company and have them reverse the charge and find another vendor to order it from. Very disappointing, was looking forward to putting a new rheostat in my stove hoping for better fan adjustment. Thank goodness the one I have still works or I wouldn't have been able to heat my house!

I am guessing they are waiting to get enough orders to order it from the distributor, most shops will do bulk orders to cut down on costs. Unfortunately when shops do this they will make the first customer that has to wait mad and the last customers happy.
. Who knows, but I did specifically ask him when I would have it and he said by the end of the week. He at least could return my email and let me know what the deal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.