Anyone else out there have pictures of their ZC fireplace ductwork?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScotO

OK, so I am installing my Napoleon ZC fireplace (NZ3000), and finishing up the ductwork for the optional furnace hookup (for taking heat out of the insulated ZC box and ducting it into your furnace hot air ductwork). Anyone else out there do this kind of installation, and if so, do you have some pics you will share? I'll post my pics as I progress also. Just trying to get some ideas to see exactly what I want to do........

Sorry, I don't have any pics, but I'm very interested to hear how this works out for you this winter. Please keep us posted. I'm considering something like this in the new house. Also, get that 372 ported and stop thinkin' about a 460, or get an xpw p&c and get it ported.
rock.gif

Reactions: ScotO
Status
Not open for further replies.