Anyone else switch over to auto yet?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been able to shut down completely during daylight time since Saturday. 4 Days in a row ! NICE ! !

Snow eating fog out there all morning today...even better !

Temps dropping again late week though ;hm

Might have to go back to hi/lo as its dang chilly out and looks like its gonna be here a bit. Got a little fresh white crap this morning. I almost just pulled the covers over my head and stayed home.

Who do I need to bribe for some warm weather?

In the 5 Years since getting my stove, I have always run it in Room Temp with the Igniter in Auto. I have yet to see the Igniter Light come back on after it has fired up.
Does the igniter come on without the light coming on.

Might have to go back to hi/lo as its dang chilly out and looks like its gonna be here a bit.......

Me too....cold here (34::F right now), and supposed to be going down to 24 tonight....BRRRRRR ....who turned off the heat outside??

Supposed to get down in the teens all weekend. Sparky's ready to go.

Might have to go back to hi/lo as its dang chilly out and looks like its gonna be here a bit. Got a little fresh white crap this morning. I almost just pulled the covers over my head and stayed home.

Who do I need to bribe for some warm weather?

X 3 - its back to 24 hr per day burning as of this evening :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.