Anyone ever buy from Barbecues.com?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asylum575

Feb 3, 2009
NY
I've been following prices for a while and have pretty much made up my mind to go with a Napoleon 1100c in enamel brown. Barbecues.com always had the best price. Now I noticed, they are not taking orders. I googled them to see if there was some sort of bankruptcy issue. Has anyone ever bought from them with success? I am very wary of buying online now. Locally the unit is about $400 more plus about $180 in tax. That's a big savings, but not worth a hassle.

They say that all orders that haven't been filled are canceled. Looks like they are history.

At least until the Federal Barbecue Peddlers Bailout Bill is passed.

I was just about to order a napoleon 1400 from them. Looks like there done

Well, since barbecues.com seems to be history. I started shopping around for a new vendor. Fireplacepro.com gave ne an exceptionally good price on the 1100C/Brown. I'm also looking to add a direct vent gas fireplace to my living room and he(Scott) gave me an excellent price also. They are located in Minnesota. Has anyone had dealings with them? I liked the idea of ordering from Barbecues.com because they were located in NJ about 45 minutes from me. Minnesota is a totally different story.

We bought the flue piping for a friend last August from www.DynamiteBuys.com. Their service and communication was good and prices were excellent. I see they also sell Napoleons. You might give them a call 1-800-686-5730.

Status
Not open for further replies.