anyone ever buy the generic or rebuild the B& D Versa Pack batteries?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jeanw

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2008
ky
got the old VERSA Pack Gold ones and silver Battery sets but they no ;
longer will charge correctly> I wanna use my nice B an D sprayer some yrs ago and now on Ebay/. but was concerned a while back and now for the quality and if hey will fit my sprayer I remember reading review They are the cylinder type batteries to fit the drills .scrubbers etc B and D made more than 10 yrs ago
I m sure one of yall have used such in this vast forum Thanks all and many Blessings

There are numerous battery rebuilding services out there. It was the rage a while ago on the woodworking boards. It didn’t seem like a huge money saver to me. It seemed like new was $100, rebuild was $80 type of thing. I guess 20% is 20%, but once shipping gets factored in…