Anyone ever hear of a Hayward 99 Pellet Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a customer that just called in asking if we work on them. Hers is not feeding pellets anymore. Says she has the owners manual in front of her and it says "Hayward 99 Pellet Stove"

I found a broken link on the internet that may have referenced an Earth Stove MP-40.

Anyone? Hayward is a company that makes heat pumps and pool heaters so it's not that far of a fetch that maybe they private labeled something else.

Any help appreciated.

apologies, Scott, but no....haven't heard of them either......

Did you say no to service or are you going to ask if the manufacturer is identified? Would imagine there was more than one company that didn't survive...

model I guess

If you want to pursue this, ask her to look for company names inside the manual or on the stove. A "manufactured by" in the fine print could indicate a re-branded stove.

Got a customer that just called in asking if we work on them. Hers is not feeding pellets anymore. Says she has the owners manual in front of her and it says "Hayward 99 Pellet Stove"

I found a broken link on the internet that may have referenced an Earth Stove MP-40.

Anyone? Hayward is a company that makes heat pumps and pool heaters so it's not that far of a fetch that maybe they private labeled something else.

Any help appreciated.

No not that hayward.

Hi Scott
I think it maybe an old Natural Draft Earth model # mp240 stove after seeing this!
upload_2013-12-24_9-4-42.png

Hi Scott
I think it maybe an old Natural Draft Earth model # mp240 stove after seeing this!
View attachment 121590
That was the link I saw. I don't know. She is more than an hour away. I have no problems going out but if we get there and the thing is a propane pool heater, I'm not going to be able to fix it. I get an oddball like this every year. She is supposed to call me back with more info but haven't heard from her yet. Just curious if any of you knew about it. If nobody here has a clue then what makes anyone think I do? You guys taught me all I know!

Tell her to send you a digital pic of the control panel and the front and back of the stove. Then you will know.

Any help appreciated.

Just adding my $0.02 here.

MP240 Pellet Stove
MP240 Earth Stove pellet stove is a pedestal model of freestanding stove with a marble top and ash lip option.This line of Earth Stove pellet stoves was also known as "Natural Fire" pellet stoves. Most of these stoves use the same components, but to be sure, confirm with the parts list for your model.

http://woodheatstoves.com/pellet-stove-models-mp240-pellet-stove-c-424_744_429.html

Attachments

• 7aqfsd4s.jpg
    7aqfsd4s.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.