Anyone got a manual for Kubota B310 or Unicorn PTO splitter?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slindo

Mar 14, 2008
Maine
I 've picked up a Unicorn 3pt hitch/PTO screw wood splitter, which was also sold uby Kubota as the B310, and would like to find a copy of the original manual for it. Anyone know where I can find one, please let me know.

(Oh, please don't post/email just to tell me how dangerous it is, I already have the damn thing and might as well have a manual for it)

Thanks, don't know how I missed that. But I'm cheap and hate to pay $20 for what is probably a 5 or 10 page manual, so I am hoping someone might have a scan or download. If nothing turns up, then ebay time.

It is amazing what manuals, both old and new, are on-line. I've found Homelite, Allis-Chalmers, Buderus, and even service manuals for my Zx-14... all free, with just some digging.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.