anyone have 7100 Quadrafire?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FPWAREHOUSE

Oct 23, 2008
colorado
Hello,
Im new to the site and am trying to find some pictures of a Quadrafire 7100 with the Mission Hill front. I work for a company called Fireplace Warehouse located in Denver, Colorado. I'm having a tough time finding images of the Mission Hill front that a customer of mine is interested in. If anyone has a 7100 with that front, do you have some pictures of it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Brian Leary

FPWAREHOUSE said:
Hello,
Im new to the site and am trying to find some pictures of a Quadrafire 7100 with the Mission Hill front. I work for a company called Fireplace Warehouse located in Denver, Colorado. I'm having a tough time finding images of the Mission Hill front that a customer of mine is interested in. If anyone has a 7100 with that front, do you have some pictures of it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Brian Leary

Brian,
Perhaps this picture from Quad will suffice? Just scroll down............

http://content.hearthnhome.com/downloads/brochures/bro_7100fp.pdf

HE

here's one

Attachments

• DSC_0403.JPG
    DSC_0403.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 442
Status
Not open for further replies.