Anyone have a response from Athens company?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pellet0708

Jul 18, 2008
Maine
Some of you have contacted Anthes directly about the inferior pellets. Any reply or have any dealers gotten any replies?

No answer yet

I went to the Athens plant on 11-4-08 to exchange some of their early pellets for some fresh ones to try. The people that I dealt with were quite accomidating, and interested in making a quality product. It is too early to tell how their current pellets will burn, but I'm hoping for the best.

Shame on me for not calling them as i have 5 tons that in all probability won't be returned . Muss

wak1954 said:
I went to the Athens plant on 11-4-08 to exchange some of their early pellets for some fresh ones to try. The people that I dealt with were quite accomidating, and interested in making a quality product. It is too early to tell how their current pellets will burn, but I'm hoping for the best.

Please let us know how they burn in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.