Anyone have one of these?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks for the links on the boilers I like seeing that. The $5000 + $800 liner quote was from a friend(for ages) and plumber that I use on my job, I got another qoute from another co at about $7500 all aspects These im sure does include new valves controls etc... I know how to plumb myself, I have sweated lots of copper and Im sure I could do it myself but I guess Im hesitant for some reason and when ever I take on these projects my wife freaks out... I suppose my "friend" wasn't giving my such a great deal but compared to the other guy it seems like he was, hey we all have to make $. trying to look at these units on the link to dee if thats with the burner included, but then again I had a new beckett burner put on 2 years ago when they supposedly fixed my "whole" unit.

you guys have been great thanks for all the info and you time!!!

on another note.... I called my local fw webb, local plumbing and heating supply place for repair parts about my boiler when I originally "cleaned" it. they told me the weren't allowed by law to sell me the parts because I wasn't a licenced oil technician???? I knew all the parts and part numbers etc but they where unwilling to give me any info due to this factor, thats why I figured I need my plumber or an oil tech..

Status
Not open for further replies.