Anyone have this moisture meter?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don:

Canadian Tire had one on sale in this week's flyer

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524443296844&FOLDER;<>folder_id=1408474396672077&bmUID=1222131979919

Product Number 57-4553-6

Reg. Price $ 79.99 on sale for $ 39.99

Don:

Canadian Tire had one on sale in this week's flyer

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524443296844&FOLDER;<>folder_id=1408474396672077&bmUID=1222131979919

Product Number 57-4553-6

Reg. Price $ 79.99 on sale for $ 39.99

Planner, thanks for the heads up on the Can Tire deal, the description says it only measures 6 - 25 % so kinda the same as what I have. The close up picture shows the number 40 though??? Do you actually have one of these. At only $ 40 i would consider picking one up if it has more range then the one I have already.

Please post if anyone checks out one of the Crappy Tire meters.
It is a one hour drive to the closest store for me and I don't want to find out it only goes to 25%. I need one that goes to eleven!!!! (45%)

d.n.f. said:
It is a one hour drive to the closest store for me and I don't want to find out it only goes to 25%. I need one that goes to eleven!!!! (45%)

I will pick one up in the morning & I'm sure it goes past 45%. I was looking at it some time ago but $80 was too much. It feels pretty tough especially the two metal prongs.

Great.

Don't totally trust the Cdn Tire web site. They sometimes use the same pic for different models of a product.
What section is this thing in?

Weekly flyer. I will pick one up this afternoon.

d.n.f. said:

I picked one up & it goes to 44%.

Thanks for that.

You can mail it to me when you are done. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.