Anyone heard of Delta 2 by RSF Fireplaces

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk420

Nov 15, 2007
has anyone had any experience with the Delta 2 fireplace from the RSF Fireplaces? i cant find no reviews on it and also i couldnt find it in showroom anywhere. Cons or Pros about it. just any useful information that would help me with picking a fireplace. how does Delta2 compare with Extrordinair Elite 36" or 44" ?? thanks.

The Delta is a Good unit
heavy and well built
it uses Real class A 7" chimney and not that air Cooled crap FPX used

Option to duct the heat to other rooms
made by the same people that make the ICC chimney pipe.

BUT
the delta is NOT EPA phase II unless you add the Cat kit.

any new news on the delta line.

I was in a dealer three weeks ago and they are still flogging the same old same old.

There is a new model but it is just an old model with a single door as opposed to double front.

I knew two people with them when I lived in Canmore AB and they liked them. Expensive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.