Anyone heard of Gitchie Gumee Pellet?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of them, and there's no way I'd pay a $100 non-refundable deposit per ton. Too many stories on this forum of people being burnt (no pun intended) by similiar setups.

newf lover said:
Never heard of them, and there's no way I'd pay a $100 non-refundable deposit per ton. Too many stories on this forum of people being burnt (no pun intended) by similiar setups.

I agree. Non-refundable??? Are they kidding?? :ahhh:

Something fishy here, Using "Michigan Wood Pellets" name?

I clicked the preorder page. But there not taking preorders at this time. Lets hope no one gets had with this.

Maybe should have called it Gimmick. Or just Gimmy your money!

I'd stay AWAY-FAR FAR AWAY!

just my 2
jay

I dunno.... I used to be a "yooper" and I never got stiffed by anyone up there. You have to remember that the remote location means there aren't a lot of brands available up there.

I think this guy is just interested in being a local pellet supplier but he will ship if he has to. It would be nice to know a ltitle more about the type of pellet he's selling... there's enough wood up there to last a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.