1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Anyone in New England get there pellets from South Shore Wood Pellets??

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by cristiansmom, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cristiansmom

cristiansmom Member

Loc:
    Rhode Island
    It's in Holbrook (http://southshorewoodpellets.com/home) and talked to the guy this morning . He said alot of pellet makers have told him to stop taking orders but that he still had Corinth coming in for August. He was just told this morning by the company that he was still getting his pellets so I placed an order for 3 tons... (he said he didn't have alot of people on order for these ones yet as te company took a break and so he wasn't selling this brand but they are producing again and he just put them up on his website last week)... I have 2 tons that I paid for and can pick up anytime that I bought with my stove today... they have some in stock but are only selling to new stove customers when they place and order for a stove)... Sooo, is this South Shore Wood Pellets a good company to buy from??

Debi

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Xena

Xena Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South Shore MA
    There have been several members here who mentioned they bought from south shore wood pellet.
    Try a forum search and the threads should come up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.