Anyone in New England get there pellets from South Shore Wood Pellets??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cristiansmom

Jul 17, 2008
Rhode Island
It's in Holbrook (http://southshorewoodpellets.com/home) and talked to the guy this morning . He said alot of pellet makers have told him to stop taking orders but that he still had Corinth coming in for August. He was just told this morning by the company that he was still getting his pellets so I placed an order for 3 tons... (he said he didn't have alot of people on order for these ones yet as te company took a break and so he wasn't selling this brand but they are producing again and he just put them up on his website last week)... I have 2 tons that I paid for and can pick up anytime that I bought with my stove today... they have some in stock but are only selling to new stove customers when they place and order for a stove)... Sooo, is this South Shore Wood Pellets a good company to buy from??

Debi

There have been several members here who mentioned they bought from south shore wood pellet.
Try a forum search and the threads should come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.