Anyone know about Arrow Wood Stoves? Where to get parts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

old_mcdonough

Nov 12, 2009
N GA Mtns
I've an Arrow 1800A, made about 1983 before Arrow was bought by Heatilator. It is a GREAT stove and perfect except for one thing. My wife wants to see the fire and this stove has a solid steel door. I've seen enough ad's and brochures to know that Arrow made the 1800A at the time with a glass insert door.

I know Arrow 1800As are still available in Australia, and have emailed there, but that's a bit of a long shot. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to get a glass insert replacement door for an Arrow 1800A?

One possibility might be to take out the steel door insert and trace it on a piece of paper, then send it to a good stove glass company and have them cut up some 5mm neoceram for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.