Anyone know of a hearth stove mfg. that has a right side loading door?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brink

Dec 31, 2008
Western Central New Jersey
I have seen the Quadrafire Yosemite model, and am trying to find other stove mfgs. I checked Vermont castings and Jotul. Looking for a medium size stove, prefer a cat, but NC ok.

Thanks for any help/

Hearthstone Bennington I think works too. Woodstock will custom make the door on the right or left side for you.

Woodstock

Those Hitzer Amish stoves can be ordered either way, or some of them can as I was talking with a rep last month about one model and she advised me to let them know when ordering....

brink said:
I have seen the Quadrafire Yosemite model, and am trying to find other stove mfgs. I checked Vermont castings and Jotul. Looking for a medium size stove, prefer a cat, but NC ok.

Thanks for any help/

Woodstock Fireview is right side door by default and is a Cat stove. What is your definition of "medium size" stove?

I know the Equinox comes right or left. I'm not sure on the rest of the side load models.....

runandjump said:
I know the Equinox comes right or left. I'm not sure on the rest of the side load models.....

the EQ only comes left. The Bennington by HS is on the right, the H300 by regency is also on the right.

We seem to be drifting. I think the OP specified a medium-sized stove.

MountainStoveGuy said:
runandjump said:

the EQ only comes left. The Bennington by HS is on the right, the H300 by regency is also on the right.

When I bought my stove they had a right or left hand in stock! It may be worth a check to see if they offer the option in a smaller size.

Status
Not open for further replies.