Anyone know roughly what a PELLET PRO 38 PLUS Harmon Stove would cost?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derrickp

Dec 7, 2007
Western New York
I currently have a Lopi Yankee stove on my first floor that heats the whole house(minus the basement). We are putting a home office in the basement and I am looking to buy a second smaller pellet stove for the basement that will only be used when we are in the room working(my wife and I both work from home).

I was looking at the Harmon website and was thinking of the
PELLET PRO 38 PLUS.

Anyone own one and have a estimate how much it costs. I know when I bought my Lopi Yankee I got prices anywhere from $3,500 to $8,000

Thanks,
Derrick

derrickp said:
I currently have a Lopi Yankee stove on my first floor that heats the whole house(minus the basement). We are putting a home office in the basement and I am looking to buy a second smaller pellet stove for the basement that will only be used when we are in the room working(my wife and I both work from home).

I was looking at the Harmon website and was thinking of the
PELLET PRO 38 PLUS.

Anyone own one and have a estimate how much it costs. I know when I bought my Lopi Yankee I got prices anywhere from $3,500 to $8,000

Thanks,
Derrick

Suggested retail on a P-38+ is $2,199. It is a very nice unit but does not have the room temp mode that the P-43 and all other Harman Stoves have. The P-43 is suggested retail at $2,499.00 and is the exact same stove except for the igniter and better stove controls.

Eric

Attachments

• P-38+.jpg
    P-38+.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 259
we have that stove for about $1800. we have a couple left from this spring. but we are in ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.