Anyone know what kind of stove this is?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a Thelin Parlor 3000 pellet stove. They make some pretty nice looking stoves, dont they?

I love the way the stove looks and the price is right but I have an insert now and dont really want to install a freestanding unit for lack of space. It has an antique look to it which I like and generally just looks classy. I think I have heard that name before.

they make a small one called a "gnome" with that look also, and they do wood and i think gas as well. its not a company that does a lot of advertising that ive seen which might be why they arent as well known as other brands.

I just found Thelin on the internet and it definitely looks like that stove. Any chance Englander will come out with an insert that looks like that and at a good price of course? Your participation in these forms have made me an Englander fan.

OU812 said:
I just found Thelin on the internet and it definitely looks like that stove. Any chance Englander will come out with an insert that looks like that and at a good price of course? Your participation in these forms have made me an Englander fan.

just did a new pellet insert, corie's 25-epi. i dont think we would do another insert for a while though , usually we just carry one pellet insert. as for the "parlour stove" look i doubt we would ever do one like that (bummer, i'd love to have one) but it would take a totally different set of processes to make a round stove like that, it wouldnt really be somthing we could do with our current machines.

Mike - I see a lot of times people have problems with the dry air coming from pellet stoves and the outsides do not get hot enough to heat a pan of water on type. Has there ever been talk about adding a humidifier to the heat exchanger? I would love to see this as an option. Maybe even one you could add fragrances or eucalyptus oil as well. Just a thought.

Yes a sent sounds great can it be fruity....

Status
Not open for further replies.