Anyone know what this stove is worth? Looking to put it on Craigslist.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdk84

Feb 23, 2011
New England
Hi all,

I have a Pacific Energy Super 27 (without ash dump) that I'm looking to sell. It is about 4-5 years old and has maybe had 6-7 cord burned in it. In great condition and includes blower and hearth pad.

Looking to post on CL but unsure of value... I believe I paid a little over 2K for it new, but not sure what the value of these stoves are used.

Thanks!

With blower I would guess $1000-1300 depending on the condition and timing of the market. It will bring the most in Sept-Nov..

The hearth pad may be better to sell separately. Is it a name brand like a Yoder Hearth Classic? If so, maybe $150-200 if it still looks sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.