Anyone know where the Thermostat switch is on a Enviro MINI? SOLVED

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kast

Sep 28, 2008
Stoughton M.A
The Manual says it has an AUTO/OFF – HIGH/LOW- MANUAL switch at the top of the control board, but I don’t seem to have that

Ok It turns out that I have two sets of manuals for the MINI both are 50-1220 but the one I downloaded off the net has different pages from the one that came with the stove. Turns out that ON/OFF and HI/LOW etc… are set by jumper.

Attachments

• controlBMAN.jpg
    controlBMAN.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 239
Like you, I have the older version of the Enviro Mini where the HI/Low-on/off mode is controlled by a jumper. I got tired of removing the side panel each time I want to change the mode, so I wired in an SPST toggle switch to jumper pins.

Only annoyance is that the computer only "reads" the mode setting when the power cord is first plugged in. This means that each time I flip the switch I need to shut the stove down, then remove the power cord for a few seconds.

if you ever take the side off again can you take a pic? not sure what you did, a SPST toggle doesn't mean much to me :)

If you need a picture of the inside just PM me, i have the pic of the control board and jumper locations i took for another member here. I would post here but to large to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.