Anyone looking for insert?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GenghisJon

Nov 9, 2009
Middletown, CT
I just won a wood stove insert that I'm looking to sell as I already have a pellet stove.

Don't know the make or model but was given the photo below.

It's brand new and was told it retails for $2,600

Let me know if you're interested, I'm in the Middletown, CT area

312371_554205924599125_361968981_n.jpg

Reactions: chazcarr
Looks like an Enviro? Nice insert. You should post the model so people can see if it fits their fireplace.

I am intersested in make purchase. Get back me please. My agent will pick up item. I will make pay for $50 more than asking

Sorry, I've been trying to sell a stove on Craigslist and this is the response I get each day. It must work, right?
That's nice looking, how much do you want? A price should spark some interest.

Looks like an Enviro Boston 1700. That's a lucky win. At $2000 the insert should move very quickly.

Yes, there's a Classifieds section. Also CT Craigslist (but have fun with the scammers who want to wire you $4,000 to make up for the trouble of shipping the stove via their agent to Nigeria)...

I am intersested in make purchase. Get back me please. My agent will pick up item. I will make pay for $50 more than asking

Sorry, I've been trying to sell a stove on Craigslist and this is the response I get each day. It must work, right?
That's nice looking, how much do you want? A price should spark some interest.

That has historically been the responses I get from CL, but I just sold a stove on there and of the three inquires, all were seriously interested buyers.

I have the same stove I wish I saw this 2 months ago! Would have saved me alot of money!
Great stove someone is going to get a great deal!

Thanks!
Yes, really not looking forward to all the junk that goes along with advertizing with CL.

I've done a lot of selling on Craigslist. If your ad is specific with details on the sale it shouldn't be a bad experience. This is a desirable insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.