Anyone own a TROY BUILT GTX 2446 Riding Mower?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems over priced!

I bought th basid one at lowes (with military discount and free delivery it was $800), worked great all lastyear.

people usually change the oil in their cars, easily could never have change the oil on this. And is it really 300 hours? because these dont come with hour meters, I added one to mine.

I dont get thewarm fuzzy about te details of this, unless you have a really good relationship with the guy, i would consider it for $300, no more.

THey might be paying me to store it for awhile as they have no grass at the home they are renting from me,so selling cheap vs paying storage? I did look up this model and they did sell for about $2500 ,not sure why so much. I did tell then i would have to do a few hour test cut this summer before i decide. Im thinking no more than $300 if its in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.