Anyone receive new Garn digital controller?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bpirger

Minister of Fire
May 23, 2010
Ithaca NY Area
Has anyone received the new digital controller yet? I have GARN 2808, delivered about 6 weeks ago, but did not receive the mechanical timer and temperature sensors. The new digital units are supposed to be shipping "anytime now". I'm nearly ready to fire her up, but have no controls. Apparently my local rep says they have provided GARN with all the addresses to drop ship controls, but I don't know if they have started shipping any.

I guess I could do my initial fill and put in the precleaner and fire it manually, plugging the wells for the sensors. I'll have to drain it after a week or two with the cleaner anyways....

They are supposing to be making them as we speak.I have mine up and running without any controller.I have a a419 controller for my temp and plug the fan in a outlet and run it.They are going to be sending the low water probe and a thermal well soon.I think Garn sends the probe and the company that makes the controller sends that.

Status
Not open for further replies.