Anyone see this yet? Okies promo

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtakeman

Minister of Fire
Dec 30, 2008
Northwestern CT.
www.facebook.com
A friend saw this promo over the weekend and gave me a copy to send in. Anybody else see it floating around out there? You can win 2 free ton's of Okies when you enter. Also it looks like its for VT, NH, ME, MA, CT, and RI area's.
I will post a small pict of the entry form. You need a large one to enter or see you local okies dealer. I might be able to link one later(I will try anyway). Free Okies??? Yahoo!

I have a question for BTU. Will a prize be awarded for each state?

Attachments

• Okies form.jpg
    Okies form.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 635
BTU said:
jtakeman said:
A friend saw this promo over the weekend and gave me a copy to send in. Anybody else see it floating around out there? You can win 2 free ton's of Okies when you enter. Also it looks like its for VT, NH, ME, MA, CT, and RI area's.
I will post a small pict of the entry form. You need a large one to enter or see you local Okies dealer. I might be able to link one later(I will try anyway). Free Okies??? Yahoo!

I have a question for BTU. Will a prize be awarded for each state?

That is correct Jay...1 winner from each state...drawing in the middle of Sept. Good luck

Cool! We like free pellets!

shelbylul said:
Hey BTU
What about New York???

Bill

harman accentra insert 8/09

I was wondering the same thing........we're being discriminated against because everyone in NY is "rich". :mad:

Hey, what about michigan ??

You guys beat me to it,

YO! BTU what happen to NY????

Status
Not open for further replies.