Anyone try the Vornado under the counter air mover ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
model # is V103 read mixed reviews like lack of air movement power. looks like a good under the doorway fan since it flips up and hides away when not in use

got a cfm rating?

I have slight interest in one of these for the basement.

You get one first and report back on how it does.

I ordered 2 510's so im waiting on them to arrive So not running out to buy one of these just yet

smoke show said:
got a cfm rating?

I have slight interest in one of these for the basement.

You get one first and report back on how it does.

Is this to replace the "Muffin Fan"? Seems to be a good candidate. As long as its close to the 75 CFM of the Aireshare.

Definitely like how it gets up and out of the way, along with the swivel factor.... My little corner doorway fans said they were rated at 90 CFM. Far from the truth. More like 90 CFHour.

Interesting though.

DexterDay said:
Is this to replace the "Muffin Fan"?

Who knows? maybe just add another.

For how good the heat moves around my first and second floor it sure sucks for this one room in the basement.

Looks to me as though they may have spent more money on the video than they did on designing the fan.

oldmountvernon said:
http://www.vornado.com/product.aspx?CategoryId=12ee87d5-ece0-4fdc-9a3d-9bc200b76b4b click specs tab .. low 50 cfm high 70 cfm guess thats why they say not enough power

Now that I saw the price I'm uninterested.

Status
Not open for further replies.