Anyone using a wireless thermostat?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodmeister

Nov 2, 2008
lower ct. river
I was talking to someone in the ginmill last night ( where all the scoop comes from ) and this guy had a wireless thermostat hooked up to his Tarm that would give him the unit temp. He had a handheld unit that would save him from having to go downstairs to check temp. I know it sounds lazy but with bad knees we should work smarter not harder, right?

woodmeister said:
I was talking to someone in the ginmill last night ( where all the scoop comes from ) and this guy had a wireless thermostat hooked up to his Tarm that would give him the unit temp. He had a handheld unit that would save him from having to go downstairs to check temp. I know it sounds lazy but with bad knees we should work smarter not harder, right?

Sounds like wireless thermometer, not thermostat. Those things are great, and there are a few threads that talk about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.