Anyone Using the 'Attack FD 42' Boiler?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time posting, lurking mode for some months ..

Am trying to locate a good GASIFICATION boiler and get it deilvered to Prince George B.C. (Canada) without costing arms, legs, and first born children. Can anyone comment on the 'Attack FD 42' boiler as to quality, parts, function, etc. The supplier has inidcated a fair shipping cost and the price seems (?) reasonable. Thanks!

Hey Controlguy,
Welcome, I'm down below you in the Shuswap. Can't help with your inquiry but it's hard to believe no one on here has an Attack boiler. Who are you thinking of ordering from? Don't know if you are aware but The Comfort Zone in Burns Lake is now carrying the Atmos line. http://www.thecomfortzone.ca/heating.htm I didn't have much success getting any pricing info. out of them but the Atmos is generally priced lower than most gasifiers, not sure how it compares to Attack.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info Gorbull - I will check them out. Sad that many suppliers have no web presence! (or my search skills are lacking ...) The other supplier that I mentioned is Mike Matlosz from "Smokeless Heat". I have no connection to him / them except an email enquiry! He replied promptly with a quote for shipping and basic cost of the boiler. I could quote that if you PM me. In Prince George, you are lucky to find someone who even knows what gasification so i am having a difficult time getting support and interest here. I am thankful for this forum!! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.