Anyone with experience--6039 American Harvest--Need Help!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmcmillan1

Nov 14, 2006
Western Maryland
Just got myself a used 6039 American Harvest from a friend. Made by United Stove. Their manual is awful to say the least. Any suggestions from current users to get us started would be helpful. I have seen mention of a manual draft lever under the fire box but I don't have that. I have cleaned it out well. Have very small flame. Not much heat output. What pellets are there do burn. HELPFUL HINTS APPRECIATED!!

Pics?

Just got from work and checked the stove. Bigger flame but a lot of stuff now in the box. Window is sooty black and almost covered. My settings are as follows: Heat range 2, blower 9, "A" setting is on 4 and "B" setting is on 1. The auger seems to be running all the time. I think from reading here it needs more air to burn, but I am at a loss as to how to achieve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.