Anything Harman Aug 09!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STOVEGUY11

Feeling the Heat
Feb 12, 2008
SOUTHERN CT
Just got off the phone with Harman. Any new in going order for any stove (Pellet, Gas, Wood..etc)
August 09. These are the dates they are giving till they see whats going to happen. I think they know people are going to cancel orders and the demand will eventually slow down. At that point there will be more accurate ship dates.

August of 09 ???????

Sure....... that sounds reasonable.

I think people should take the hint and buy elsewhere.

Webmaster said:
Nah, this will make people want them more. Now they are going to drive 2000 miles, pay double, have them installed by the local green grocer, and then pay $499 for pellets....

But, wow, will they be able to brag to their friends! ;-P

Heck I am driving into town tomorrow and loading up the three P-61s and the the TL300s sitting in the stove shop. I can ship them to Vermont and not provide service as well as the next guy.

Ha! Im with you

Webmaster said:
Maybe we can get a pyramid scheme together and make some scratch. BB, I want a commission from any sales you make from the board....

Sounds good. But it will be revenues net of the expenses all of the stoves, chimney equipment and chainsaws finding this board has cost me. I was cruising along thinking I was happy with that 1985 slammer installed insert and 1991 chainsaw till I found this place.

BignBeefy said:
Sounds like Tickle me Elmo time LOL

Buy em all and sell at 10X retail and some soccer mom will buy LOL

There's a new one coming out in October, so get ready. Perhaps you could bundle it with a ton of pellets for those not tuning in to the shortage madness

Not to fuel the Harman fire, but I can't find a dealer that has received a shipment of any stoves since may/june. I just called a bunch of dealers in PA hoping to find an insert and they all have the same story. promises, promises, promises. Has anyone heard of any dealer that has received a shipment lately?

Hillside Wood Heat in Norwalk, Ohio 419-668-6388 Has Harman in stock. I am not sure if he would ship but give him a call.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.