Anywhere to pickup a wireless TStat near Cambridge, MA?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

srjtr7

Hearth Supporter
Jan 16, 2008
Near Boston
I know I can order anything online....but I want to go see it before I buy it.

Also, if I buy it from a local place.....I can return it if there are any issues.

I have a Empress FS and I want to get one that I can put the wireless module behind the access panel to hide it.

If not any suggestions of where and what to get online?

Thanks.

srjtr7 said:
I know I can order anything online....but I want to go see it before I buy it.

Also, if I buy it from a local place.....I can return it if there are any issues.

I have a Empress FS and I want to get one that I can put the wireless module behind the access panel to hide it.

If not any suggestions of where and what to get online?

Thanks.

Any hardware, building supply, department, walmart will have wireless t'stats. There must be at least ONE within a hundred miles.

I was actually looking for this at local home depot (here in CT) but looks like they don't have the wireless ones, also checked at Lowes and found nothing, good luck but you may need to order online.

yeah, checked HD and Lowes .... no dice, all wired.

That is why I asked here.....I will see if there is any stove stores around that might have them.

another good bet, amazon.com, with the buyer ratings you will get a better bet on buying on line. I bought my wireless Tstat based on the ratings on amazon, I was able to give another good rating for the Tstat. I tried 2 different wireless barbecue Tstats from wally world this summer and found both to be a dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.