Appalachian hardwood pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy that bag looks a lot like the premiers I have. Which are basically Energex America(Premiers are actually made by Energex).

My Premiers do say appalachian hardwood as well and I bought them at TSC. BT Ent has them too.

See attachment. There an average middle of the road pellet.

Attachments

• Premier Hardwood.jpg
    Premier Hardwood.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 845
Jay, you win the prize. Except for the overall bag color, the lettering and graphic is EXACTLY the same as the hardwood Premier Pellets bag.

macman said:
Jay, you win the prize. Except for the overall bag color, the lettering and graphic is EXACTLY the same as the hardwood Premier Pellets bag.

macman, I have looked at so many pellet bags lately. I think I have them memorized or burnt in as they say. Just one more reason for me to look into getting a hobby or something. Maybe burning some grass(no not that grass!) will fix me?

smitty273 said:
macman, that's the bag. was looking through a tear in the shrink wrap and didn't see any other name.

If you look close at the top of the bag its say Premier Pellets. Same pellets different bag is all.

How much are they asking per ton? or per bag?

smitty273 said:
just picked up a few bags to try. hope to get the stove installed this weekend. Price 4.99 / bag or $230.00 / ton.

Smitty, I forget.....did you pick-up a few bags of ProPellets when you went to see Eric at Kinsman?

no, I didn't have room in the trunk. plan on making a trip up after installed to pick some up. Right now I've got 3 of these pellets from TSC, and 3 of the winter warmth from HD. My wife also works at Walmart and will pick up a few bags of their's to try. They have the Pennington Nature's Heat. Hopefully this weekend I can take a picture of a fire in my stove for ya.

smitty273 said:
.......Hopefully this weekend I can take a picture of a fire in my stove for ya.

Sounds great.....we love pics of new installs, especially burning pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.