chrisasst Posted By chrisasst, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:25 PM

1. chrisasst

chrisasst
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 13, 2008
    Loc:
    cortland ny
    Ok, what is the really story on these pellets. My searches here come up with different results. Some say they are rebagged by cheat river. Another says Energex...
    I thought I tried some last year, but I can't remember the results. Any updated info on these?

2. slvrblkk

slvrblkk
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 2, 2008
    Loc:
    Northampton, PA
    I believe it is Energex...Grabbed a bad from Tractor Supply the other day...little ashy but pretty good heat! Had to move on the Turman for the cold spell!

3. will711

will711
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Mar 26, 2011
    Loc:
    Pocono mts.
    Set's in my hopper currently 5::F here 72::F inside:cool: Haven't seen temps this low in our area for some time, stay warm my friend.

4. slvrblkk

slvrblkk
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 2, 2008
    Loc:
    Northampton, PA
    As hot as my 'Sets are (and I do love 'em!) the Turman are just a tad hotter...about the same ash though which is pretty next to nothing....and yes...it is bitter out!!!!! Stay warm!

5. jtakeman

jtakeman
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 30, 2008
    Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    If the bag looked like this. They are Premier Appalachian hardwood. Premier is Energex's box store label.

[​IMG]

6. slvrblkk

slvrblkk
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 2, 2008
    Loc:
    Northampton, PA
    And what do I see hiding under that Appalachian bag? What's your address Jay? oink! lol

7. jtakeman

jtakeman
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 30, 2008
    Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Last bag was dumped in the hopper tonight. :p

Pick is really old(2008 I think). I had 3 tons of them. Need all the horsepower I could get back them, Before I bought the beast. Now I can get by with a ton for the cold.