applying county pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsvo

Jun 17, 2008
vt
anyone use these pellets,made in georgia. friend of mine just bought some and one day of burning ive never seen so much ash.they were using penningtons and would clean stove once a week,with these it is every bag.leaves almost a whiite color in stove walls .i know they say less than 1 percent ash but very hard to believe.they do say premium pellets on the bag,only 8200 btu

I picked up 4 bags to try the other day.

If you do a search on the forum you won't find too many positives on these pellets, but not many posts on these either. If you read my recent post, I did somewhat of a quickie review on these. Read my initial post and then skip to page 2 to see my results.

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/31815/

I did experience lots and lots of ash also.

Status
Not open for further replies.