April fools or will it be real?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
We shall see.

Zap

Attachments

• 300x200_03281659_stormscenarios.jpg
    300x200_03281659_stormscenarios.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 729
I am clear! WOOOT WOOOOT!

I hope it will miss us! I can honestly say I have had enuff this winter.Please warm up SOON.

Lord please bless us. Send it all out east! Then please hasten Spring along a bit.

Deere10 said:
I hope it will miss us! I can honestly say I have had enuff this winter.Please warm up SOON.

I'm with you on that, last tear this time it was dry has hell in the woods and this year we still have to much snow which is putting a hold on the cutting.

Zap

Let it snow!! If it lands, it melts the same day (this time of year). Give me one more chance to pull the truck tranny into 4-wheel and have some fun!!!

-Soupy1957

I am sooooo done with the snow. I am on the line of rain/snow so maybe, just maybe it will be wet and not white.

Shawn

I've had to shovel snow on Easter before.
If I still traveled North to ski, I'd be hoping for lots; North of Worcester.

yooperdave said:
someone mad at you, zap?

By that picture the snow will stay south of us, things can change real quick.

Zap

I have heard about this on the local weather and hopefully it will miss us!! We have seen snow here in late April so it is possible..

Ray

I love snow more then anyone, but im ready for summer and boating myself. my yard is finnally starting to dry out and now were in the bullseye for this april fools day storm. argh!

I've heard anywhere from 6-12 inches for us . . . possibly. I love winter. I love snow. Right about now, I love spring and warm weather more.

firefighterjake said:
I've heard anywhere from 6-12 inches for us . . . possibly. I love winter. I love snow. Right about now, I love spring and warm weather more.

Jake here is the update.

Zap

Attachments

• jake.jpg
    jake.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 460
ARRRRRGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

Keep all that white stuff to yourself Zap !

shawneyboy said:
ARRRRRGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

Keep all that white stuff to yourself Zap !

Looks like we are on the edge of the 7-14, just took the plow off the Rhino so I guess that will go back on. We will see how good the forecast is, they are calling for elevations of 1000 feet and above to get the 7-14 and we are at just over 900.

Zap

Bring it on! I'm ready for more skiing! The conditions have been amazing as of late. Last weekend, it was like mid winter.

Skier76 said:
Bring it on! I'm ready for more skiing! The conditions have been amazing as of late. Last weekend, it was like mid winter.

You shall have the snow in Vermont @ 12+, happy skiing.

Zap

zapny said:
Skier76 said:

You shall have the snow in Vermont @ 12+, happy skiing.

Zap

Snowing and rain here now...Will be your way in about 24hrs Enjoy it!

Ah, nice and sunny here with temperature in mid-30's.

Backwoods Savage said:
Ah, nice and sunny here with temperature in mid-30's.

Upper 40's here but that may change :(

Ray

I bought 9 ton of crusher run and have spent the past 2 weeks fixing my driveway.....12" of snow and I'll plow it all back on the lawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.